The Planning Committee Meetings are to be held at Eastgate Community Centre, starting at 18.00. The meetings are accessible for all.
Members of the public can attend Planning Committee meetings and obtain copies of the papers, except for when confidential, personal or financial information matters are being discussed. These items will be marked as closed items on the agenda and members of the public will be asked to leave for the closed part of the meeting.
Agendas of business that will be discussed at a meeting and the reports on each topic for discussion (except any which contain confidential, personal or financial information) can generally be viewed on the website five working days before the meeting. Minutes of the decisions taken at the meeting will also be available on the website once they have been agreed.
Future Planning Committee meeting dates for 2016/2017 are as follows:
- Wednesday 19 April 2017, Eastgate Community Centre
- Wednesday 17 May 2017, Eastgate Community Centre
- Wednesday 21 June 2017, Eastgate Community Centre
- Wednesday 19 July 2017, Eastgate Community Centre
- Wednesday 16 August 2017, Eastgate Community Centre
- Monday 25 September 2017, Eastgate Community Centre
- Wednesday 18 October 2017, Eastgate Community Centre
- Wednesday 15 November 2017, Eastgate Community Centre
- Wednesday 20 December 2017, Eastgate Community Centre
Members of the public who have previously written in to comment on a planning application may apply to speak at Planning Committee when that application is considered by the Committee. Should you wish to make representations at a Planning Committee please let the Planning Committee Secretary know before 12noon, a minimum of 3 working days in advance of the meeting date via the contact details below. For more information on public speaking at Planning Committees, please see the Protocol for Public Speaking at Planning Committee