MAC Projects International have been nominated as the labour supplier to the upcoming site for HMRC in Ebbsfleet.
As a result, we are looking to recruit approx 140 staff for a minimum period of 12 weeks with potential permanent opportunities available.
MAC Projects International believe in recruiting local people for local jobs and welcome your support in any way you can to promote these job opportunities.
The project officially starts on 1st December and we are commencing pre-start training at local venues from 16th-29th November.
Opportunities are available for all as we are offering FREE TRAINING to anyone interested who meet the below criteria.
Candidate Qualifying Criteria:
- Over 18 years old
- Right to Work in UK with assistance or support.
- Can work 4 x 12 hour consecutive days on a rota basis (48 hours min) (DAYS, NIGHTS & WEEKENDS)
- Part Time acceptable as “Gap Fillers” only
- Able to pass a CTC (Counter Terrorist Check) / Security Clearance (Free of Charge)
Specific Job Info:
- Traffic Marshall / Vehicle Management Officer
- Sites are 24 hour operations and operate days, nights and weekends on 12 hour, 4 on 4 off shift basis.
- Pay rates are £10.00 per hour and FREE Training is available for those who complete 12 full weeks.
- Free Training includes TTMBC, First Aid and Banksman Certification.
- Free Training commences on Monday 16th November on a first come, first served basis.
- 12 week fixed term contract then ongoing following performance with permanent positions available after probationary period.
- MAC welcome General Public, Ex-Forces, veterans, service leavers and families to deliver a high level of local productivity and professionalism to the project.
- Candidates are paid monthly on last working day of month.
- Full PPE supplied (Free of Charge)
- Daily Refreshments available (Free of Charge)
- Permanent Jobs available via 12 week Temp to Perm / TUPE available for performing workers
Candidate Application Process:
- Apply via Job Link which registers on MAC Projects International system
- Candidates receive an Online Interview link and compliance document upload request.
- Once completed and returned MAC review the quality and compliance of candidate and upload documents on candidates behalf
- An invitation for FREE Training is issued (at Local venues) – Training is approx. 10hrs (unpaid) however candidates receive FREE TTMBC, First Aid and Banksman certification (worth over £500)
- Training takes place from 16th-29th November. (then ongoing after commencement of project)
- CTC/Security Clearance forms are to be completed on Training Day.
- Candidates receive Joining Instructions to start on project.
More information, full Job Description and ability to apply is listed in links below:
Ebbsfleet – https://mac-projects.vincere.io/careers/apply/32392/lang=en (Postcode DA10 1EB) – Ebbsfleet International Station