Agendas of business that will be discussed at a meeting and the reports on each topic for discussion (except any which contain confidential, personal or financial information) can generally be viewed on the website five working days before the meeting. Minutes of the decisions taken at the meeting will also be available on the website once they have been agreed. All meetings will start at 6pm unless otherwise stated.
Future Planning Committee meeting dates for 2018/19 are as follows:
· Wednesday 19 June 2019, Eastgate Community Centre
· Wednesday 17 July 2019, Eastgate Community Centre
· Wednesday 21 August 2019, Eastgate Community Centre
· Wednesday 18 September 2019, Eastgate Community Centre
· Wednesday 16 October 2018, Eastgate Community Centre
· Wednesday 20 November 2019, Eastgate Community Centre
· Wednesday 18 December 2019, Eastgate Community Centre
Members of the public who have previously written in to comment on a planning application may apply to speak at Planning Committee when that application is considered by the Committee. Should you wish to make representations at a Planning Committee please let the Planning Committee Secretary know before 12noon, a minimum of 3 working days in advance of the meeting date via the contact details below. For more information on public speaking at Planning Committees, please see the Protocol for Public Speaking at Planning Committee
For any questions regarding the Planning Committee meeting, please contact:
Planning Committee Secretary
Ebbsfleet Development Corporation
North Kent Police Station
Tel: 0303 4448832
Email: EDCPlanning@ebbsfleetdc.org.uk or use the form below.