The Ebbsfleet Development Corporation complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and endeavours to keep your personal information accurate and up to date and ensure that it is not kept longer than necessary.
How we use your personal information
Ebbsfleet Development Corporation does not pass personal data to third parties for marketing, sales or any other commercial purposes without your prior explicit consent. Your personal information may be processed by an external service provider acting on our behalf in order to provide one or more services.
We may process your personal information using web services hosted outside the European Economic Area, but only where a data processing agreement is in place that complies with obligations equivalent to those of the Data Protection Act.
Letters and emails that we send to you or you send to us may be retained as a record of contact and your contact details stored for future use in accordance with our record retention schedule. If Ebbsfleet Development Corporation needs to email sensitive or confidential information to you, we will perform checks to verify the correct email address and may take additional security measures.
Using our website confirms your acceptance of our cookies.
Where our website links to external resources or websites, these may add their own cookies. These are outside our control. Cookies can be disabled by changing the settings on your computer browser, but you may need to re-enter information at times.
The Ebbsfleet Development Corporation website (‘the website’) is a service operated by Ebbsfleet Development Corporation.
You have the following rights:
- You may request that Ebbsfleet Development Corporation stops processing your personal data in relation to any service. (This may delay or prevent us delivering a service to you). We will seek to comply with your request but may be required to store or process information to comply with our legal duties.
- You are entitled to request access to and a copy of any information we hold about you. If you find that the information Ebbsfleet Development Corporation holds about you is no longer accurate, you have the right to ask to have this corrected.
For any request access to your personal data, contact our Data Protection Officer via:
In writing to Data Protection Officer, Ebbsfleet Development Corporation, North Kent Police Station Thames Way, Gravesend, Kent DA11 BD, or email: email@example.com and address to the Data Protection Officer.
We aim to resolve any enquiries or concerns about the processing of your personal data to your satisfaction, however if you are not satisfied with our response, you may contact:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
Fax: 01625 524 510
We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this website.
Links to other websites
Certain links on our site will take you outside the website. We make reasonable efforts to make sure the content available on linked websites is not defamatory or offensive.
Inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by Ebbsfleet Development Corporation of the linked website, its operator or its content nor is Ebbsfleet Development Corporation responsible for the content of any website or web page outside of the website.
Unless otherwise stated all materials, computer programs, pictures, audio, video, artistic music and literary works featured on the website or viewable by means of the website, and the selection or arrangement thereof, is copyright of Ebbsfleet Development Corporation. Permission is granted to reproduce Copyright Protected Material in any format or media, provided:
- it is solely used for private or educational use;
- it is reproduced accurately and no changes are made to the material;
- it is not used in a derogatory or misleading context; and
- Ebbsfleet Development Corporation is acknowledged as the owner.
The permission to reproduce the Copyright Protected Material does not extend to:
- copyright works which are identified as being the copyright of a third party;
- audio and/or video conveyed in any webcast viewable via the website;
- commercial purposes without the express written permission of Ebbsfleet Development Corporation.
Should you require permission for the above, please contact us.